SMS College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
(Affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore)
The objective of this club is to promote the students to know about the different areas in fashion, the changes in fashion, and the ability to enhance creative leadership skills and to encourage self-expression and uniqueness in fabric arts and craft skills.
- Encourages self-expression and uniqueness in fabric arts and craft skills.
- Adapts their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing the garments.
- Demonstrates professionalism by managing time with quality work and for effectively collaborating in teams.
- Research and relate fashion design to a broader socio economic, historical, and environmental context.